CyberPolicy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CoverHound Inc. that offers an online cyber insurance and security product for small businesses, has unveiled a new set of complimentary offerings to help small businesses protect against cyber threats.
The new “Plan. Prevent. Insure.” offerings provide guided options from advisors, educational security resources, and a CyberCheckup to assess a company’s cyber risk level.
CyberPolicy is targeted towards small businesses with knowledge and tools to better secure their data, operations, and reputation.
CyberPolicy’s free expanded offerings for small businesses include:
- A CyberCheckup, which assesses cybersecurity needs
- Expert guidance on best practices, including a personalized cyber plan
- External web scans from cyber risk monitoring partners
- Small business-centric educational resources
- Tools that manage and provide guidance on how to bridge security gaps
- Exclusive deals and promotions on cybersecurity products
- Access to cyber insurance experts to help minimize business exposure
- Online insurance quotes and online insurance purchasing that can be done within minutes
CyberPolicy launched its comparative site for cyber insurance in 2016, allowing small businesses to quote, compare and buy cyber insurance online in minutes. Since then, CyberPolicy has expanded its cyber insurance offerings to cover 98 percent of small businesses types with up to $250 million revenue.