The Acuitus auction on March 28th will feature 62-lots encompassing retail, office, industrial, ground rent and leisure assets which generate current total rental income of around £3.4m.
Guide prices for the sale range from £75,000 to £3.75m with lots being entered by sellers including Aviva Investors, Wesleyan Assurance, Royal London Asset Management and Mapeley together with major fund managers, investment funds, banks, trustees and fixed charge receivers.
Acuitus Chairman, Richard Auterac, comments: “Our first sale of the year saw private investors continuing to target lots of around £1m.
Бизнес партнерство и бизнес-идеи
“For these buyers, their efforts to find this type of stock is aided considerably by the fact that a substantial number of traditional large investors and property companies are currently focussing only on large scale prime investments. This is creating an unprecedented opportunity for private investors and small propcos to access what, in many respects, is still investment grade institutional stock.”
Investments at the March auction include:
- Cheap Street, Sherborne: A 4,314 sq ft Lloyds Bank investment currently producing income of £66,000pax. Guide price: £1.1m
- Brown Street, Sheffield: freehold leisure investment let until 2027 and producing income of £165,000pax. Guide price: £1.45m
- Abbeygate Shopping Centre, Nuneaton: 89,864 sq ft centre with 40 shops and car park producing current income of £768,030pax. Guide price: £3.75m
- High Street, Haverhill: freehold retail investment let to Iceland Foods until 2028 and producing current income of £115,000pax. Guide price: £1.75m-£1.8m
- West Street, Horsham: prime shop directly opposite Swan Walk Shopping Centre and let to Next Plc at a current rent of £121,000pax. Guide price: £1.55m-£1.65m
- Twydale Business Centre, Driffield: 57,848 sq ft freehold industrial investment. Multi-let on 30 leases/licences and producing current income of £167,104pax. Guide price: £1.5m-£1.6m